Seller created fake screenshot showing he emailed me purchase, but he didn't provide it

johnnywgroup
Contributor
Contributor

So.. a seller who is used to getting charge backs, and knows how to manipulate PayPal disputes is scamming us..

They did not provide a document that I paid them to create, however, they created a fraudulent screenshot of an email, showing they sent it to me, but they didn't..

PayPal is siding with them.. How do I fight this??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @johnnywgroup

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

Sorry to hear the issue with your purchase. In this situation, your best option would be to contacting our support by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

johnnywgroup
Contributor
Contributor
I did.. the wouldnt beleive me. Paypal reps lied to me on multiple occations, i had to call in over 15 times, denied my claim without letting me provide all info. Wouldnt provide what the seller provided. Opened up my claim without my approval. It is rediculous.. i even provided proof that they didnt send it to me and they still rejected it.. it is insane.. i think i am going to make a video on youtube on "how to scam people on paypal as a seller", without doing the work.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.