Scammed by HUIMENG CO., LIMITED

kthompson11
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a nutcracker on the 22/10/20, the website stated is was 6ft tall "animated musical nutcracker with drum". I have since received the product and its is not as described (it is 30-60cm tall and not animated...). I have then checked the website again and it has been completely changed since when I ordered. The pictures originally showed it as tall as a door way and animated with lights, they have now been removed to show the small version I received. I as for a full refund as it was insanely misleading. I escalated the case, the company are now expecting me to return it to China which i have to pay for. It will cost me $15 AUD and take 2-3 months to arrive back in China (I won't receive the refund until its received). Is it right for me to refuse to return it, leaving me out of pocket, even though they scammed me?

Login to Me Too
141 REPLIES 141

Missyz1982
Contributor
Contributor
I totally got scammed by these same people my package said it was delivered and I never ever got my package and PayPal didn’t refund because it said I got my package bit I didn’t 😞
Login to Me Too

Bicabod
Contributor
Contributor

Can't PayPal put a block on this company?  

I thought I had researched well before I placed my order.  I ordered a trailer backup camera, I emailed them after almost 2 months then received a torn up little envelope with a sticker from the Post Office saying they received it in damaged condition.  The top was cut off and the envelope was empty.  But it was way to small for a camera.  I believe this is part of their scam. They send a damaged envelope to make it look like a product was sent.  I am so upset!!!

Login to Me Too

credding27
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed by this company HUIMENG CO., LIMITED. I ordered three wood banks initials A, J and G. I received three plastic banks all initials A. The banks were supposed to be personalized with the names Alastair, Jane and Gabriella, instead I got packets of alphabet stickers with each bank. I tried to dispute through PayPal and was unsuccessful. HUIMENG CO., limited Said I could return the banks but would have to pay for postage. I returned all 3 banks With request of a signature upon arrival. Thanks we received and signed for but I did not get my refund of $102.
Login to Me Too

Osa12
Contributor
Contributor

I also have been scammed. by this same company. I ordered 4 personalized letter wooden banks for my grandchildren for Christmas. The banks were suppose to be wooden with each child's names personalized on the corresponding letter E, E, A, D for Elia, Elicia, Damien and Andre. I could not believe the crap that I received! I got 4 veneer wood (panels glued together)  letters with a package of vinyl stickers. They were packaged in a bubble wrap bag with no invoice, no product names or numbers, NOTHING! When I send pictures of the crap I received, they had the nerve to say that they needed further information (SKU product numbers) and invoice tracking number. WTF! Stay away from this company. I also report them to Facebook which is where my daughter saw the site under the name: outskirtsyum.com.  They are stealing legitimate sites postings and using them to STEAL OUR MONEY! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! A complete scam! This HUIMENG CO. LIMITED name did not appear until I paid for the merchandise and it appeared on my PayPal account. PAYPAL needs to shut these scammers accounts down immediately! I have always felt comfortable using PayPal until now. For course I did not see these reviews until after the fact. LESSON LEARNED! I will be checking for reviews from now on!

Login to Me Too

Maydaymom
Contributor
Contributor

My scenario is exactly the same.  Maybe I'll try my Citi Bank card for a complaint there.  Seems complaints through PayPal arent getting the job done.

Login to Me Too

Clairecrangle
Contributor
Contributor
I'm so very disappointed with the way in which PayPal have dealt with this. Many people are £££s out of pocket, yet they refuse to support the buyers.
Login to Me Too

Bicabod
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal refunded me my money.  I told them that there was 12 pages of complaints against this company.

Login to Me Too

Maydaymom
Contributor
Contributor

Same scenario here.  How were you successful in getting reimbursed for the scam?

Login to Me Too

Bicabod
Contributor
Contributor

I sent them copies of all of the emails, and that I rec'd an empty ripped up package that wasn't even big enough to hold what I had ordered, no tracking numbers or anything and I also told them that there were pages (12+) of complaints against this ONE company on the PP community pages.  

Login to Me Too

JulieRub59
I also ordered the drumming nutcracker, was meant to come from Sydney in 3 weeks, instead after 3 months received a pair of broken fake Polaroid sunglasses from China
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.