Scam website <removed>

xpto
New Community Member

HELP I'm in the middle of a fraud and I'm a victim of a scam how can i get my money paid for a service that is a fraud <removed> this website seems trustworthy however and fraudulent how can i get my money back.

I was in my bank and ask for charge back but don't solve the problem

please help get the money back paid by Paypal

¥777.36 CNY = $107.10 USD 1 CNY = 0.1378 USD Category Education Transaction
ID 9G046436EF628263R

Seller information
ITT International TEFL and TESOL
+6[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]br /> <removed>

this company is English but based on the Pilipinas

this is not a company they dont give any invoice
and they don't have any legal VAT company number to operate

They don't give me the money back
they say because of COVID 19 people are not in the office to payback but what a scan

they are there to receive but not to pay

ITT International TEFL and TESOL LTD offers fully accredited TEFL/TESOL courses that meet the highest standards of quality for you and your employers. Accredited by the International TEFL/TESOL Accreditation Council

Call us

Philippines <removed>

United Kingdom <removed>

International <removed>

Business Hours:
Opening hours 9 am to 10 pm BJT

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

SamuelHDC
Contributor
Contributor

It's not a scam. I had my certificate legalized to work in China and ITT helped me with this.<removed>Notarized copy<removed>Apostille  <removed>

Login to Me Too

SamuelHDC
Contributor
Contributor

I think you guys are just bitter because you didn't read their terms and conditions and were not entitled to a refund. ITT were super helpful for me and legalized my documents for China  [Removed]

Hardly an act of a scammer!!!

Login to Me Too

TEFL-Online-Pro
Contributor
Contributor

Be careful of ITT International TEFL and TESOL Ltd.

The owner, James [Removed], is alleged to be running a TEFL courses scam.

It looks like he has been found out because the evidence suggests a history of faking customer reviews, promoting his TEFL courses via a self-hosted TEFL reviews website, and running the accreditation website that is meant to independently accredit his courses.

Trusted TEFL Reviews broke the story yesterday, and we were one of the recipients of an email confirming the existence of the article.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.