Scam via Goods and services

OnlineShopEU
New Community Member

(*By the word account I mean the tik tok account [removed].)
Now I will explain everything in an accessible form and in a chronological sequence.
Funpay_1 shows that I bought exactly this account and received all the data. Funpay_2
confirms that it was my mail that was linked after the purchase of the account. Funpay_3
Made by the seller who sold me the account shows that my mail is already linked to the account.LinkingPhone_4 
shows that I link my phone number to the account.GmailTikTok_5 shows that my phone was linked and when and where 
it happened.CodesTT_6 shows that I connected two-factor verification.GmailTikTok_7 confirms my previous words about
two-factor verification.CodesTT_8 show that I unlinked the two-factor verification and also unlinked my phone number. 
Chat_9 shows and confirms all the time intervals that happened before this and shows that I have already unlinked my 
mail and linked the buyer's mail. GmailTikTok_10 confirms my previous words that I unlinked my mail, you can see the 
date in the letter that this happened before linking the seller's mail. My conclusion is that the seller received an 
account and I proved it in the best possible way. I am waiting for a response from PayPal community will a receive my money or scamer will win?

[removed]

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.