Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

evebradley1953
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't heard of this company under the shopping technology umbrella, but it is probably all part of it, don't hold your breath waiting for your t shirts, and don't expect to get a refund from them, they take your money and don't send the goods, or if they do when they arrive they are cheap counterfeit items that are absolute rubbish.  I fell foul of shopping technology last year when | bought a couple of bra's, I got them but they were total rubbish, I tried every which way I could to get a refund, no use total waste of time, It is a scam, in the fact, that the goods, if you do get them are nothing like what was advertised, my advice forget you ever heard of them and don't deal with any of them unless they are a well known brand.

Login to Me Too

Doodles-peru
Pedí el producto hace más de un mes en la página Soulmia y aún no llega, trato de entrar con el "usuario" y no me deja, creo que doy por perdido ese dinero 😞
Login to Me Too

Dobby113
I didn't think I was ordering from these people but I was. My clothing came but were not wearable. I can't imagine what kind of body these items could fit. I know PayPal won't do anything about it, but it would be nice if sirens went off when an order goes through with Paypal.
Login to Me Too

cholla1
Contributor
Contributor

shazza681
Contributor
Contributor

Yes . I have recieved 3 of my 4 items. It took 3 mths for the first piece to arrive and then the others a week after. Still waiting on the last item but

Login to Me Too

I did and to-date have not received my order.
Login to Me Too

Spunky58
Contributor
Contributor
I've ordered some jewellery for my granddaughter's birthday via PayPal but have not heard anything either.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.