Scam Suspected

Graga
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently received an invoice from Digitech Solutions saying that they had renewed my 2 year membership for $199.99USD . The only product I use from them is a calender app which I would not pay $99 a year for when there are free ones avaiable. They say they have deducted the payment as it is an automated system but it is not showing up in any accounts hence that is why I looked in Paypal. 3 days later I get the same invoice. I can't reply to their email and when finding their website and going to the contact us link I get a 405-HTTP Verb used....is not allowed. The other strange thing is the sender is Digitel Solutions and a private name .Why wouldn't they use their website domain name. This thing is stressing me out. Hopefully someone has answers.

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

Aldemarfam
Contributor
Contributor

I just had the same conversation with “Andrew” - wanting me to go to my computer etc. Told him to just give me the instructions & I would request the “ cancellation code” later. We were just going around in circles so I finally just hung up - checked my PayPal account - no Automatic payments scheduled so I feel safe. I feel sorry for people who think this is legit. 

Login to Me Too

PMac22
Contributor
Contributor
Did the same they refused to give me information. Big Scam!
Login to Me Too

Merrisfrench

I have recieved this same email also. It's a bit unnerving. Do l just ignore it and keep a eye on everything 

Login to Me Too

Son3
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email from digital solutions, never heard of them stating they were going to renew my membership for $199.99. Glad I checked this out saved me some time just deleting it. Scam scam scam
Login to Me Too

Marnie4

I got the same email and I don’t have anything of theirs.  It has to be a scam.

Login to Me Too

gmoore69

Here is what they claim I'm auto-renewing: 

ADV-Annual Maintenance DGL 2 Year Plan 04PF02YRDG2835 1

Stinking Blood Suckers!

Login to Me Too

MargieD
Contributor
Contributor

Me too ❒ Your Subscription Renewed Automatically ❑ $399.99 debited successfully ❑ Thanks!!! <Digitech Solutions> 

Login to Me Too

AntoniaG
Contributor
Contributor

Graga, I just received this BS letter. It was sent from a private email in NY. Theo M Hotlman, Was yours from the same fellow? It said I was being charged $199.99 today for another 2-year subscription. 

Login to Me Too

CLAUDE26
Contributor
Contributor
I just received an Email from Digital Solutions annual maintenance fee $399.99 2yr. Invoice 001789647 AMC-G/2y1457 Phone numbe[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] And person with Indian accent. Wanting me to cancel PlayStore or give him my debtcard no. To credit it back to my account. I refused to give it out. Its a Scam and I didn't apply for such agreements. Thankyou Claudia Lee
Login to Me Too

PMac22
Contributor
Contributor
Receiving same type of email
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.