Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Bongo101
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from yikan another one of their sites I complained to PayPal but they closed my case I think PayPal are turning a blind eye because they are making too much money from them so they won’t investigate
Login to Me Too

rutcutter
Contributor
Contributor
I agree 100% with your statement about PayPal. It's a shame how money can corrupt such a company!
Login to Me Too

Goochi02
Yikan Grace Trading is another name they use Was sent a cheap scarf when I paid $54 for a wind spinner and only offered 40% refund Never sent the wind spinner PayPal got my money back for me after numerous tries with trader
Login to Me Too

guatechapin
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same problem but from Yikan Grace Trading Limited. For now PayPal is asking a police case number to continue investigating. I bought from them because I thought I was protected by PayPal and I hope I will get my money back. If I don't get it back I will close my PayPal account because they know it's a scam and they let this criminals do it.
Login to Me Too

guatechapin
Contributor
Contributor
An update, I gave PayPal a police ticket number few days ago and today I received an email from them telling me they will refund me, I'm very happy
Login to Me Too

Easybreezy
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah the same thing just recently happened to me. PayPal opened up a case. They got a hold of them and of course they were like oh we will refund the money if he sends the product back. I purchased something for $34 and some change. It was going to cost me $24 and some change to send back their little cheap $3 piece of crap they sent me. So basically do the math I would have been out more money. So basically it's a losing battle so I just closed the claim.
Login to Me Too

EComm24
Contributor
Contributor
Same situation- I bought a selfie stick - they send me Vampire Teeth! Didn’t want to send my product or refund me unless I send back the Vampire teeth at my cost. They offered a percentage refund to “ avoid the time wasted for me and my money” and of course they keep the rest! What a terrible scam! And boy they have it down! PayPal dispute advised I needed to send it back to get the refund. Terrible situation. Hope someone stops them.
Login to Me Too

Maiasnana
New Community Member
I haven’t been able to find a way to contact this company. I am actually satisfied with my purchase, but one item doesn’t fit. Can you tell me their email address?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.