Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Rayenw
Contributor
Contributor

Yes similar for me and PayPal refused my request for refund because the product had been delivered!!!!

Login to Me Too

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor

Same here received the wrong item offered $8 partial refund when i refused was told must return my item and use tracking and have it back to Yinglian before the 8th march ....disgusting it took them 4 weeks to deliver the wrong item yet i am expected to get it back to them in 8 days and Pay pal are ok with this ????

Login to Me Too

poeticpaula
Contributor
Contributor

It is an absolute disgrace that Paypal are siding with this fraudulent company. I too have been scammed.

Login to Me Too

MScottP
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered this

bike_stand.JPG

and received this

IMG_2779.jpg

A cheap piece of plastic worth about 50 cents.

PayPal was ZERO help, claiming initially that Yinglian shipped an item so they had fulfilled the transaction. Then saying I had to return the item to China, including full tracking, which would cost way more than I initially paid. They claimed they could not / would not contribute to the return shipping cost (as some others posting here had mentioned).

Given the hundreds of complaints about Yinglian all over the internet, I put the blame squarely on PayPal - Yinglian are scammers secure in their foreign country and PayPal is accepting and enabling their actions. PayPal should be ashamed of this. 

Login to Me Too

hkknm
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! That’s exactly what I ordered and received dollar store plastic miniature nonsense.
Login to Me Too

SHUPRACHI
Contributor
Contributor

PAY PAL I HOPE YOU ARE LISTENING & VIEWING WHAT YOU & THE SCAMMERS ARE DOING TO CUSTOMERS,IN THE LONG RUN YOUR REPUTATION WILL TAKE A TOSS NEVER TO RECOVER, UNFORTUNATELY WHEN YOU BUY THE PRODUCT THERE ARE NO DETAILS OF SELLER NOR RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES,I AM TRYING TO CONTACT THE CHINESE CONSULATE IN HOUSTON & IF NEED BE I SHALL MAKE A PERSONAL TRIP BUT  WILL NOT REST TILL I GET JUSTICE. I WILL ALSO COMPLAIN TO FTC

Login to Me Too

hkknm
Contributor
Contributor

Good idea! I was also directed to make a complaint here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Details#crnt

Login to Me Too

Webdeznr
What is FTC? I want to make this a huge deal. They need to be stopped
Login to Me Too

Spider50
Contributor
Contributor
Federal Trade Commission FTC
Login to Me Too

SHUPRACHI
Contributor
Contributor

ALL FELLOW VICTIMES LETS TRY A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT WITH THE FTC

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.