Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

Wow!! You got lucky!! They must have been effected by coronavirus or something...!!! They sure responded when  paypal asked about my case!!! They said they would give me 40% back or 100% if I mailed the **bleep** back to CHINA!!!!!  Hello...$58 to send it back!!

Login to Me Too

Pat1106
New Community Member
Yes they got me too. Sent me some cheap pink plastic crap. Disrespectful. They need to be stopped.
Login to Me Too

CaroleBarnes
Contributor
Contributor
Big news for me....I've done it ...fill refund and postage from PayPal. All in all it has cost me 80pence, PayPal postage refund was £15 and cost was £15.80. I have just had my case closed in my favour. Full refund. I also logged a complaint with their team and referenced this thread. Hope you all can sort it out too. In the end I lost 80p and ALOT of aggravation. Good luck all
Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

Yaaay! Great for you! Still trying here!

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Thank you Carole!

How do we reference this thread?

I'd like to do the same things.

Cheers

Login to Me Too

useitormoveit
Contributor
Contributor

If 180+ of us have had this problem, I question why PayPal continues to deal with them.  

Login to Me Too

Chrissyfit
They scammed me as well. I ordered a product and they sent something SO entirely different that I had no idea where the nutty and CHEAP thing came from and threw it in the garbage. My claim was denied as well because yinglian has the tracking info that the package was sent. I cannot believe so many people are having issues with this company and PayPal is denying the claims. I go through PayPal to avoid BS like this.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Exactly! Where's the buyer protection?

This is utter **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

Donethat
Contributor
Contributor

And Paypal sided with SCAM SELLER on one . I filed claim as wrong merchandise and Paypal changed to item not received. I changed status type again - and so did paypal - three times!!!!. They ultimately decided with seller "because tracking information shows you received item"

Paypal is supporting this fraud!   They should just debit the sellers accounts and return all monies to the defrauded buyers!!!

Login to Me Too

Paradigm82
Contributor
Contributor
My case was closed today . Parted with seller. I sendt them a mail demanding to reopen the case and attached a picture with the pink gloves .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.