Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Spider50
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal only repeats what these scammers tell you and pay pal doesn't want you to get a refund because they are getting a cut of every stolen dollar. Maybe we should contact the federal government about this scam and see what they will do.
Login to Me Too

Spider50
Contributor
Contributor
So far pay pal has done nothing but repeat exactly what this scam company has said which is send back the cheap stuff and we will send you the right stuff. I don't believe anything either of them says any more and I think pay pal is in cahoots with these rip offs so I don't hold out any hope pay pal will do anything for anybody but themselves.
Login to Me Too

Davis56
Do not order from this company. I had ordered dog beds in April. They told me that they had been shipped. Today is July 3 and I still have not received them. PayPal pretty much told me too bad. I have called PayPal and tried to get this resolved to no avail. I have spent hours with the company and with PayPal. Kiss your money goodbye 🤬
Login to Me Too

Davis56
Do not order from this company unless you want to give your money away. Pay pal didn’t refund my money.
Login to Me Too

Sinomen23
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal agreed with them and I didn't get my 30
Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me...I already posted it here, since paypal offered to reimburse $30 postage I shoved the plastic shelves in a bag, ready to ship with paypal instructions....off to the post office....a nice lady helped me, explained it's all about the circumference of the package...but if I needed tracking I have to send it Priority anyway...so repackaging it would not help. So..... $58 to ship it back!!!!!!!!  I am livid!!! I almost did it for the principle of the thing...I won't let this rest!!! Yinglian Trading Co has made millions off of folks doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me sick! They KNOW Paypal will follow THEIR process and side with the seller!!!!  THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!

Login to Me Too

KAF17
UPS $100 with tracking...but, they are not sending anything to China because the Corona virus. I wonder if I call my bank card they will dispute the charge. Paypal needs to put out some info about this or intervene.
Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

I went to my bank...Wells fargo. Nope, nada....zilch. Denied

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

ask your bank to do a fraud investigation, maybe? incredible, how can we all see what the powers that be cannot.  there are hundreds of us I believe

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

My bank said they can't do anything since I authorized the transaction via Paypal. Errrgghh 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.