Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

TheFreak
Contributor
Contributor

Im thinking about the same thing, to try to sue Paypal, because the only reason i brought anything there is that I tought I have Paypal costumer protection in case anything went wrong.

But now I should send stuff back which costs me more incl. tracking than the product and its only like you brought a PC and the only thing the send you is a cheap keyboard. Paypal should really take actions here and give us our money back and sue the company for the transaction fee.

Login to Me Too

FilipPiechota
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem with this company Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd. I bought a bracelet from them on December 19 and so far nothing has come. I wrote to PayPal, but after what everyone writes here, it will probably do nothing. I have been robbed and cheated and no one except the people in this forum care. PayPal seemed secure, but it only seemed to me.
Login to Me Too

FilipPiechota
Contributor
Contributor
I reported the matter to the FTC. You do the same. The more entries the better. PayPal doesn't want to help so we have to fight for ourselves!
Login to Me Too

LN1966
Contributor
Contributor
They scammed me to and Paypal wants me to get legal endorsement of my claim. What crap! I dont understand whay PayPal is protecting this company when they have evidence from the numerous complaints from buyers who have been conned by this company. Their so-called buyers guarantee is worthless. PayPal's integrity is questionable, if they wound rather protect the bad guy!
Login to Me Too

FilipPiechota
Contributor
Contributor
Finally PayPal has accepted my claim !!!! Probably because the package missed in China and never reached me. Good luck and strength to fight others who are still fighting PayPal for their money.
Login to Me Too

ldru
Contributor
Contributor
Same and paypal wont help done with paypal will never use again putting a stop payment on this company, but now paypal will probably affect my credit report
Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a case against PayPal with the Better Business Bureau, and am waiting on PayPal to respond to the BBB.  I hope a class action lawsuit gets filed.  My bank will do a fraud investigation, I just need to send copies of my documentation, have not done so yet as I wanted to see what happens with the BBB and my PayPal appeal.  The appeal of course was decided in the sellers favor since i did not pay to have their pink plastic junk returned at my own expense.  The more people who complain via the FTC; the BBB; their bank or credit cards the better!

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

I WILL stay on this and help in any way I can!!!! My bank denied my claim. i am understanding that credit card companies are refunding buyers?? This is such a scam and no one will do anything!!! I spoke to a girl at paypal and she was like sorry...send it back and you will get refunded. Paypal will reimburse up to $30. I put it in a lightweight bag and took it to the post office. $58!!!!!!!!!!!! I said forget it...but will not dispose of the crap they sent me.... for future evidence!!!  We ALL must complain!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.