Same buyer opening cases again and again and again

Toimitus
Contributor
Contributor

How is it possible for same (ebay) buyer opening cases in here paypal  about same items he already have opened cases before?

I have one buyer opening cases multiple times from same few items, where cases have already solved to my favor in ebay and in paypal. Every time is several hundres $ on hold for months, as paypal is not very fast handling cases.

In my opinion it shoud be impossible to open same case again months after it is already resolved, but apparently it isn't!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Toimitus,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into a buyer causing you issues over and over. As PayPal and eBay are different entities, the buyer may be able to open a dispute with eBay, then open a dispute with PayPal after eBay's decision. They may also be able to open a dispute with their financial institution after PayPal adjudicates a case. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, and while I can't speak on behalf of eBay or the financial institution's dispute processes, I can say that our Seller Protection tries to cover you as much as possible, and tries to decide our cases as quickly as possible. 

I can also say that PayPal does take action against buyers with a history of abusing our policies. This includes buyers who may be filing dishonest or excessive disputes, claims, chargebacks, or bank transfer returns.

Either way, I understand how inconveniencing a dispute can be. I wish you luck with your transactions in the future.

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.