STOLEN MONEY

Bobby303
Contributor
Contributor
Well hello PayPal friends need some help here. So unfortunately I have been a victim of a huge scam i am beginning to believe PayPal is a culprit of let me explain…. I would live feed back and hopefully this can literally reverse things the correct way. Okay so right before the beginning of November 2020 I fell of my work truck securing the ladders my foot was caught I went over hit my head and went unconscious. I woke up about 2 weeks out of my coma with no recall of where I was who I am or what had happen. So when I explain this up to where I start slowly remembering things I literally fit the puzzle pieces where they belong and find answers. My family hired a young lady to live in the guest part of the house and help take care of me. She paid 400 monthly but had her own guest home fully furnished, electrical, trash, water, gas all taken care of, she had cable tv and her own access door to come and go as she pleased, all she was to do is help with medication and timely things that’s all. I came to the realization that the money she sent me monthly as well as all of my unemployment from Nov 20202 to Dec 2020 was being transferred out via my cell device as well as my laptop “all my payment”. There was even a couple times that she had her boyfriend call PayPal gain access and changed my account . I was made to believe that those payments were on hold for when I get 100 percent. Made to keep up with her and her trying to keep up with me, meanwhile she/he was feeding right back into their accounts. One day I caught in to this and I honestly had no idea the magnitude that this would cause. This women literally robbed me blind with the help of her boy-fried, by breaking into my desk and taking my book with the passwords to not just PayPal but everywhere. To make this a little more brief this young lady and her man ended up ca
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Bobby303
Contributor
Contributor
She then decides she is going to keep doing it until I was broke. Cold hearted huh wait until you hear what PayPal has done
Login to Me Too

Bobby303
Contributor
Contributor
I called PayPal and an agent answered it was a women, name forgotten. Either way this agent asked me over and over and over were they UNAUTHORIZED. Yes, I told her more then 10 times. Then she says that’s fine I’m reversing all payments from the last 60 months, I was like wtf why would they do that. So they did, they reversed all payments back to the original sender, take a wild guess of who the original sender is THE YOUNG LADY IN QUESTION. As well as her sad sad friend, At this point they had drained my accounts as well as PayPal reversing all payment, inhave over 2300 dollars negative, due to PayPal letting the thief win they are still asking me to pay the negative balance. Anyway that what I say l.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bobby303 

Sadly however unfortunate the circumstances were it was you that allowed her access to your computer or mobile device via leaving your passwords available to her, so you would not be covered for an unauthorised transaction.

Your best bet would have been to keep the book locked away and the key safely stowed where no one could access it. 

You may have a good case in the small claims court if that is an option in your country?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.