SERP Player scam

JasminaMina2019
Contributor
Contributor

I dispute SERP Player , bc. they didn’t do there service , now they are treating my youtube Chanel .

This is the email they send it to me :”5 min.to close dispute otherwise channel getting spam, starting  the dislikes first and then bad comments and spam “

Do not ever pay any money to SERP Player .

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ac786
Contributor
Contributor
This guy is also working through different websites Boostfansonline.com Ask for photo id before payment And live chat
Login to Me Too

Andryl
New Community Member
What did he do to your channel?
Login to Me Too

Jeangennie
Contributor
Contributor

I paid boostfansonline site with paypal account then he (serp player) comes into place  and he told me that his paypal account was hacked, and he returned the refund, so I give him a point here. BUT AFTER ALL THAT I didn't want to continue and I told him to stop (he had only brought me 15 subs by the day that happened and I told him to take them back if he want to) and he forced me to pay him, telling me that HE WILL DESLIKE, SPAM and PUT MY CHANNEL INTO A BAD STATE !!!! LOOK BEHAVIOUR TO HIS CLIENT AND HE THINK THAT HE IS RIGHT TOO !! AND ALL THIS BECAUSE I TRUSTED BOOSTFANS, GUYS IF YOU EVER READ THIS DON"T TRUST THIS SITE SEE ALL BAD REVIEWS THEY HAD ALREADY IN THE INTERNET.

Login to Me Too

Jeangennie
Contributor
Contributor

New dissapointed customer here with the same issue. Don't trust him!! He works with boostfans online, scamers also.

I paid them (Boostfans) with paypal account then he (serp player) comes into place (I never had connection with boostfans site). He told me that his paypal account was hacked, and he returned the refund, so I may give him a point here. BUT AFTER THAT I didn't want to continue, I told him to stop and he forced me to pay him with payoneer, telling me that HE WILL DESLIKE, SPAM and PUT MY CHANNEL IN A BAD STATE if I don't!!!! LOOK BEHAVIOUR TO HIS CLIENT AND HE THINK THAT HE IS RIGHT TOO !! FAR AWAY FROM HIM AND BOOSTFANS ONLINE SITE !!!

P.S Serp Player or whatever your name is, if your account is hacked It's not our fault, it's your problem. And I paid boostfans, not you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.