SCAMMED BY: GlobabbblityGOT Co.Ltd, Mirth More, & WACORRENT CO. LTD

1SCAMMED1
Contributor
Contributor

On January 24, 2021 I ordered 12 panels of an expandable faux privacy fence from Mirth More (MM)for $125.92. The order was confirmed.  The tracking number showed package left from Jamaica, NY and arrived at our local post office on 2/12/21. I went to the post office and after research they found that it was addressed to a P.O. Box - I don't have a P.O. Box, and that was NOT the shipping address. In addition, their records showed that it only weighed 2 oz., which would be a letter, and NOT 12 privacy panels. I sent an inquiry to M.M on 3/1/21. It gets more complicated because I received a receipt that payment of $144.81 was made to WACORRENT CO. LTD, which wasn't the company I ordered from and the amount charged was incorrect.  When I log into my account, it shows that the seller info was GlobabbblityGOT Co.Ltd (which I could find no info on) with the same transaction and invoice numbers as WACORRENT, as well as the incorrect amount charged of $144.81 instead of $125.92. Neither of these had tracking numbers. This is obviously a scam.  I went through the Resolution Center and my dispute was disapproved so I appealed it.  They disapproved it again because they said that the merchant provided shipping information.  Requested this info but still waiting to see what they have because I used the tracking info that was on my Invoice. I think I will contact Better Business Bureau on all 3 companies.  Anyone had any problems with any of the vendors mentioned in this post?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @1SCAMMED1

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that your case was closed and you never received the item. There may be additional options to appeal. I recommend contacting Customer Support for further assistance on your dispute. You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope this helps!

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

mimipatti
Contributor
Contributor

I also got scammed by this company mentioned above.  on jan 19 2021, I bought a "chunky blanket" and to this date July 12 2021 I have still not received it!!!!  I have written paypal numerous times and still no resolution     the amount is $29

Login to Me Too

Temp20210727R
New Community Member

I also got scammed by this company, I paid for an item through PayPal since December 2020 and I have not received the item till date.

Login to Me Too

MariaMorales559
New Community Member

I also got scammed by this company, I had the same exact issue as you did and PayPal disapproved my claim twice as well. It's been a year since  the order and still nothing and PayPal will do nothing about it anymore. I lost $139 and will never get it back, thanks to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Imre2020
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it looks like a fraud. They upload real tracking numbers but fraudulent shipping info because that is probably on their side is under their control. In my case I found the package they sent to someone else. You see in a small town the post office knows the people they deliver to in person. And obviously the fraudster had to ship at least to nearby otherwise the system catch the problem.
Login to Me Too

Equ9rdr
New Community Member

too was just scammed by Kenchai Trading Co which does not exist. I ordered two sets of dog exercise pens for $62.99. I received(from Jamaica NY)na ring worth 5 cents. Put in dispute with paypal but because said company provided a tracking number paypal says resolved. BUT IT'S NOT  and there is no way to dispute the claim 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.