SCAM ALERT! CHUTHITHAO FIHU of Fihushop.com

Adrienne111
Contributor
Contributor
1. They have a fraudulent address and phone number going to a shopping mall in Frisco, TX that does not list them as vendor.

2. Their emails and contact information are not congruent with their website

3. My email to their Support Email - bounced back as did the email used for paypal.

4. They are listed on multiple scam detector websites like Scam Detector

5.Along with many testimonials to the fact they are scam is listed on Scam Pulse.

6. They have no social media presence, no yelp or google reviews.

7. They say I will receive a shipment notification 24 hours after I ordered and I have not received a shipment notification - I have checked my spam folder

7. I have also contacted them via their contact form on the website as well. No response.

8. I have filed a dispute with paypal to no avail

9. I have also filed a FTC fraud report. 

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adrienne111 

One thing that has served me well is not to buy from shops with nonsense, gibberish names. Do at least a web search for any scam reports first before buying.

Escalate your dispute if you haven’t already. Last resort is to file a chargeback through your card issuer, if that’s how you paid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Adrienne111
Contributor
Contributor

Hi thanks for the input. I just contacted my bank to dispute the charge. It looks like there is also another dummy website that is identical called Poseilo dot com.

I hope they both get shut down.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.