Contributor
Contributor

Any experience with this supplier?

Login to Me Too
82 REPLIES 82

Nonka
Contributor
Contributor
Few days ago I've just go the respond form paypal that due to the fact, that I didn't send a product back (a dam cap worth less then 1 $ sending form switzerland back to china will cost me +/- 30 $) to those scamers - Paypal decided to close the case and the scamer got money paid out on ther account. 
This is totally wrong and means for me the Paypal support those scammers. I wrote to Paypal about my issue, described the problem, and explained why I'm not willing to pay additional high fee for sending back the damm cap, because the scammer just want to gain time, until they get money on their account and disapear!!! 
Do you have any idea how to handel this, how to stop this scamm!!!
Login to Me Too

McHMike
Contributor
Contributor
I’m afraid we’re all in the same boat, I’ve lost around £39 plus return postage cots of £7.50. My resolve to these issues is cancel my account with PayPal, not ideal but I’m not prepared to waste more money’s with these scammers & PayPal are obviously doing nothing. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Nonka
Contributor
Contributor

But there must be a way to stop paypal to support the scammer!!! they are financial instituition and as such undergo financial regulations ... please let me know if you are into this not to leave the case as it is and make paypal responsible for those lost!!!

Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
Of course. I have escalated to PayPal and i will insist on full refund
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
Escalate to PayPal and insist on a full refund
Login to Me Too

ValeriyaBorisov
Contributor
Contributor
I did that but Pay Pal change the date on which I have to receive a final decision for the third time, and this will continue until they close my case
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor

This happened with me as well, but today I got the money back. Stay optimistic

Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
Insist on PayPal
Login to Me Too

Nonka
Contributor
Contributor

How, they closed my case and send money to the scammer!!!

Login to Me Too

jg123456
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>    stole my money can you help me.

This seller is a liar! UPS said they never mailed this item to me. They sent this item to a person with a different name & address than me. This person Robin Feaster is guilty of Fraud. Kick him & his company off of Ebay & Paypal & mail Fraud him!- Note for

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.