ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor

Take care!! a new chinese fraud

Login to Me Too

Van22
Contributor
Contributor
I buy a Grill table, they sent me an eye glasses as Dollarama is selling,How different??? Cheater
Login to Me Too

howphil
New Community Member

I have the exact same issue

Login to Me Too

Datcho
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to confirm it's a fraud. I have ordered and paid a multifunctionl sliding table for $30.99 - received a hand towel for $0.50 🙂
They deliberately make delivery time for over 2 months instead of 2 weeks, so that you miss the claim term with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Nonka
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a month ago from RonBang International Trade Group and feel the same way, that this is a big scam prcedure, after month I've got a dam textil hut very low quality, value less then 1 USD. After I claim explanation I've got following answer: 

Nonka_0-1618857659579.png

There are two offers. 1) If you can't wait anymore, for saving your time, How about we will give you a 40% refund as compensation if it can be used, or sending it to others. We can refund the money to your account immediately. This is the safest and fastest solution which we recommend you to choose. 2) We will arrange the reshipment, and you don't have to afford any costs, moreover, we will choose a safer and better way for you. But we have no stock and need to re-order, could you please kindly wait another shipping time (maybe 4-6 weeks)?  We would like to prompt that due to the impact of the epidemic, the speed of logistics will be affected, and we can't guarantee it absolutely. This solution is suitable for the one who is not in urgent need of goods. We beg your forgiveness for this case, since we also lost a lot for this terrible case.  Which solution do you like to choose? Waiting for your reply. Have a good day !Nonka_1-1618857659583.png

Login to Me Too

Nonka
Contributor
Contributor

In my opinion the scam works this way: they offer you 40% refund (which almost nobody will accept since the paid value in my example is almost $40, so getting the textil hut with value less the. $1 and 40% refund of thr paid value is not an option for me so the assume that you automatically choose option #2 which means to wait few more weeks for the correct  delivery and in the meantime the time pass by, and paypal has to relaese your payment to them - this is the way i think they scam most of their costumer. If this company will be serious they would appologize and offer you atleast as a third option 100% money back, which is not a case. Today i brought this to the next claim level by paypal and claim for 100% refund. This is what I recommend all of you, which purchased something by this company and didn't get what the order...

Login to Me Too

McHMike
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar experience, I ordered a set of Telescopic Ladders & got a pair of the cheapest, gross sunglasses you have ever seen.

I too got replies offering 40%, 50% up to 70% discount if I kept the sunglasses, I refused & asked PayPal to get involved.

RonBang International then agreed to a 100% refund if i returned the items (at my expense).

I did send the sunglasses back but forgot to get a tracking number, I did have a Proof Of Postage Certificate which I sent a copy of to PayPal.

I eventually got a reply from PayPal stating they where denying my claim as I didn't provide a tracking number.

After reading the comments o this page I am wondering if their is some sort of collusion between RanBang & PayPal, how can the accept so many complaints & do nothing about it?????

I have attempted to cancel my PayPal account over the weekend but they wo allow me to do that either.

At least **bleep** Turpin wore a mask!!         

Login to Me Too

Nonka
Contributor
Contributor

Hallo 

I've claimed missing delivery form the chinese seller in value 37,98 USD. I opened a claim and after back and forawrd I got unacceptable offe to wait for the goods or get back % of the paid value. 

Few days ago I've just go the respond form paypal that due to the fact, that I didn't send a product back (a dam cap worth less then 1 $ sending form switzerland back to china will cost me +/- 30 $) to those scamers - Paypal decided to close the case and the scamer got money paid out on ther account. 
This is totally wrong and means for me the Paypal support those scammers. I wrote to Paypal about my issue, described the problem, and explained why I'm not willing to pay additional high fee for sending back the damm cap, because the scammer just want to gain time, until they get money on their account and disapear!!! 
Do you have any idea how to handel this, how to stop this scamm!!!
Login to Me Too

RIXMIX
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same experience. But I was surprised when PayPal told me that I must pay for return shipment. Here is what I got from PayPal:

To receive the refund, you'll need to initiate the return shipment and upload the tracking information in the Resolution Center before 2 June 2021. We suggest you retain a copy of the shipping label to verify the address of the recipient. If needed, we may ask you to provide this document later.

The returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when you received it and you're responsible for any costs associated with the return. If you're shipping internationally, mark "Returned Cargo" on the outside of the package to avoid tax charges.

So I got following address of frauders to send the goods there:

RonBang International Trade Group 
<removed>  Fenggang Town, <removed> CN

I have to say that I am dissapointed with PayPal since they want me to finance shipping of worthelss garbage that frauders have sent me. So some more expenses for me. And I can see the scenario. Frauders will claim that they didn't get the goods. Who knows did they send the correct address or not. This part of PayPal I do not like as well: 

What happens next?

Once we've confirmed that RonBang International Trade Group has received the item(s), we'll issue the refund and close this case

And what if FRAUDERS never confirm?. They proboly will not. 

I just do not understand why PayPal is allowing this frauding game? Why they did not remove those frauders from service and provide full refund. If I do not get refund on this one that will be my last deal with PayPal. Cloasing my account and move my business elswhere.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.