Riattivazione dell'account al compimento dei 18 anni

Soggetto
New Community Member
One year ago I created an account Paypal after one my friend said me that you can make an account at the age of 16+ (i was 17). After all the registration my account had received a limitation because is not like my friend said -_- I contacted the assistance and they said that at the age of 18 my account will be restored at the normal function. Now im here, near at the age of 19 and without the possibility of use my paypal account. After 90 days the inbox message of this assistant as clearly expired and calling my local assistance number (switzerland) they speak and understand ONLY german and french. When in switzerland we speak also italian... soo i was thinking, how I can contact somebody that can help me. Because the italian assistance dont like my phone number and for my is impossible contact them. :((
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Soggetto,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Normally, any available contact methods will be made available to you when you click Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. However, you may also be able to reach out to them through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.