Returned item but Paypal closed the case to the seller's favour.

Jalart2442
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everybody.I want to tell about my bad practise that I had with Paypal and need help.I opened a dispute on Paypal.Paypal asked me to send the item back to get refund.I successfully sent the item back to the seller's address and the seller accepted the package.There was a problem with the tracking number(it was not updating for a long time).Because of that Paypal closed the case to the seller's favour.I immediately reached to postal office which I used for shipping and they told me that it was a system error and they provided me a document as a proof of delivery with stamp of postal office,contact number and the sign of manager of postal office.I provided that document to Paypal but no result.Paypal tells that they need only tracking delivery information which is impossible.Is there anybody that had such issue.If yes please help me because Paypal left me without my money and item.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jalart2442 

Phone and appeal?

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jalart2442
Contributor
Contributor
I tried every possible methods to contact with paypal and every customer support employee tells me the same thing that the tracking number must show "deivery" information but it is impossible because of the system error.Instead of tracking "delivery" information postal office provided me a document proof of delivery which is 100% proof of delivery of the package.I also asked Paypal to contact to postal office and check that the information that I gave is true.Still no result.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.