Restricted Account? Are you kidding me?

Bhauer
New Community Member
I have been a PayPal customer since the first year they were in business as part of eBay. I have also been a stock holder for years. No longer. I sold an item to an individual today and received funds via PayPal, only to get a notice from PayPal moments later that my account is now restricted and I will not be able to use my account or withdraw funds until they have had time to review several requirements of proof of the transaction. They should complete their own investigation of the transaction. I spent an hour of my time filling out and uploading their requests. One of the requirements was that I provide a copy of the original receipt of the item I sold to the buyer from when I purchased it. It was 16 years ago that I bought this item. I don’t have a receipt from 16 years ago. Are you kidding me?!!! I’ll make sure they get everything they need tp release my funds. Then I plan to close my account. They are holding me hostage. Company’s with managers who make decisions like this don’t stay in business. I won’t be a stockholder or customer. There are too many other good services out there to put up with this **bleep**.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.