Respond to customer complaints - NOT RESOLVED - 1 month account still limited

Exhale01
Contributor
Contributor

PP-L-276026398043
Tue, Aug 10, 1:59 PM, I received an email from PayPal that my account is limited. I immediately submitted the documents that they requested in just 3 hrs.

Respond to customer complaints - This step on my limitation has not been resolved yet, as normal I reported it to the customer service using the message center to take action. (Before, it was good. after reported the account was lifted in just 3 business days.)
The customer service is pushing me to resolve all customer complaints. How on earth are we going to do that if the business is still operating and receiving traffic?
So here we go, I ended up refunding all customers that I can refund even though most of those customers already got their orders.

I explained this to the customer service many times, and they said they don't accept direct screenshots or photos, so I created a full report PDF file and very well documented the simple issue that we want to fix.

The business should not be stopped just for the 2 external cashback.
When the customer filed a case the money is automatically held by PayPal for security reasons and I get that. the money is even held already so we cant use or withdraw them and that's fine with us.
The reason that I don't get this is that YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TOLD ME TO STOP RECEIVING NEW ORDERS TO RESOLVE ALL CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS.

THAT'S A VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND FRUSTRATING PROCESS BY PAYPAL.

Customer service is still pushing to resolve these 2 claims
PP-D-121067354 and PP-D-120750037
PP-D-120750037 - AFTER A MONTH THIS CASE HAS BEEN RESOLVED
PP-D-121067354 - STILL WAITING FOR THE RESULT THAT'S WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TOLD ME TO WAIT.

-AND NOW ITS BEEN 1 MONTH ALREADY.
-CALLED THEM A MILLION TIMES BUT MY PHONE WAS BLOCKED BY THEM.

- I CALLED AGAIN ON U.S.A. PAYPAL PHONE#  TODAY, I WAS TRANSFERRED 2 TIMES AND THEN THE PHONE WAS DROPPED BY THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
-TRIED LOGGING IN TO MY COMMUNITY ACCOUNT USING THAT EMAIL IS BLOCKED.
-MESSAGE CENTER IS NO USE, KEEP SENDING ME THE SAME SCRIPT AGAIN AND AGAIN.

I ended up making a new account just to post this on the COMMUNITY.

I hope this will be resolved ASAP because it's already been a month.
MY BUSINESS IS NOW DOWN BECAUSE OF THIS SIMPLE ISSUE.
FIX THIS ASAP.

Exhale01_0-1631198503750.png

Exhale01_0-1631198865183.png

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Exhale01
Contributor
Contributor

This is the response from the customer service. The most unprofessional way of solving the problem.

and my main accounts are blocked on community and calls.

It's very bad.

Exhale01_0-1631454725763.png

Login to Me Too

Exhale01
Contributor
Contributor
I apologize for the inconvenience, Patrick.

For as long as there's still an outstanding case in your account you may use a different payment platform for now that best suits your business.

We appreciate your understanding. Thanks for contacting PayPal.

-THE PHOTO WAS BLOCKED BY THEM-
Login to Me Too

Exhale01
Contributor
Contributor

SUPERBAD EXPERIENCE, UNTIL TODAY STILL NOT FIXED.

Login to Me Too

Exhale01
Contributor
Contributor

UNTIL TODAY, THE ACCOUNT IS STILL NOT FIXED. ITS ALMOST 2 MONTHS.

LAST MESSAGE RECEIVE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE:

We are waiting to resolve all the dispute cases on your account.
The cases and the limitation on your account are still in review.

- The cases are under review from PayPal. It's been 2 months already and nothing is happening on the case and my limitation.
this service is very poor and destroying small businesses.
Login to Me Too

Exhale01
Contributor
Contributor

Until now still no update with the issue. Still not solved. a very bad experience with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Exhale01
Contributor
Contributor

Sep 9, 2021, 1:58 PM (13 days ago)

I receive a reminder email from PayPal saying that I did not complete the limitation steps. This is very untrue all of the documents they requested have been passed and sent to them the same day when the limitation was added to my account.

Respond to all customer step, means resolve all customer complaints that's what PayPal customer service ask me to do."Resolve All Customer Complaint" that is very crazy for such a business account.

below the email stated

"If you're unable to submit the required information on or before 23 September 2021 or if we notice additional changes in your account activity, your access will be further limited."

Tomorrow is Sept 23.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.