Resolution denied

robert010
New Community Member

My order was delivered to an address in Alabama, Not North Carolina. He shipped it to the wrong address and anybody who bothered to look at it could see it was delivered to the wrong address. They denied my claim because it was delivered. It was delivered to the wrong address. If they would pull up the senders documentation, it clearly has the wrong address. Should not have been denied. Impossible to speak to Pay Pal staff or email any one. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi @robert010 and welcome, 

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your item. Do you have the option on your case to appeal? If so I would appeal the decision. Be sure to put in that it was delivered to an incorrect address. Once you appeal the case will be reviewed again for you. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

mrgtatro
Contributor
Contributor
I just got denied. I even sent a document from the Post Master verifying my package went to another address. I called and they said I could appeal but there is no appeal button. I lost $100 and I have the proof. I can't understand with them having the document amd deny me. Paypal has become a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.