Resolution Centre's System. October 2021, Related information is NOT Visible on pages .

hrt1uk
Contributor
Contributor

As a PayPal user how could We upload our evidence of contract to PayPal and see on disputes?

Section 1

Seller Example:
A Seller sold a customised music software (not a physical item).
1- After sending the software, the buyer claimed not received the item and asked for refund.
2- As the related information is not visible to us, As a PayPal user, how could you upload your evidence of contract to PayPal dispute and see that PayPal have correct information?

Another Seller Example:
A seller sold a number of customised drones, got the fund on PayPal and shipped them to the buyer's address.
1- Days later (after tracking showed package been received by the addressee) seller's account been frozen, and the money has been withdrawn from the seller's account, as the buyers claimed account been used without authorisation of account holder.
2- As the related information is not visible to us , As a PayPal user, how could you upload your evidence of contract to PayPal dispute and see that PayPal have correct information?

Section 2

Buyer Example :
I have been invoiced by a platform(Ali****.com) on behalf of seller, that included the 20% UK tax, but it does not show on PayPal.

It shows total amount only! This causes problems, as I have been asked by that Platform (Ali****.com) to pay import tax for an unknown Package too (as I was not importing any product to the UK) when I did purchase product as it is in the UK (hence Paid 20% UK tax on the invoice).
The seller lied from the get go.
1- The seller did not have the product in the UK, But took the payment.
2- As I complain to the seller, just before opening the dispute case on PayPal platform, I received about 2% refund of the payment. (Not full refund, just to avoid full refund)
3- After many days (On last minute) the seller gave PayPal a tracking number related to an unknown package shipped out of the UK and expected me to pay import tax for importing it to the UK.
4- As the related information is not visible to us , As a PayPal user, how could you upload your evidence of contract to PayPal dispute and see that PayPal have correct information?

Capture.PNG
Conclusion:

Some PayPal users knowingly, playing the rules/loopholes or using delay tactics to not pay you as a seller or a buyer. And will PayPal make it clear?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.