Resolution Centre refusing my evidence

eczpianze123
New Community Member

Hi,

I've been in contact with PayPal customer support almost daily regarding a dispute/claim I've raised regarding a product I have not received. Customer service has told me that I need to provide evidence of the form of a proof of delivery from FedEx to show that the product was indeed not delivered to my address.

On 13 June 2022 (when the claim was raised), the seller(scammer) provided a fake Proof of Delivery to show that it was delivered to somewhere in my area.

On 15 June 2022 I provided exactly what customer service wanted: an original Proof of Delivery from FedEx showing that the product was delivered to a completely different address to a completely different recipient.

On 17 June 2022 I get notified that my appeal has been REJECTED after viewing by the resolution team as the seller has provided a proof of delivery.

I do NOT understand how your resolution team can ask me for something, I provide exactly that as evidence and STILL your team sides with scammers who can so easily deceive the resolution team. I am incredibly disappointed by the lack of due diligence and outdated policies of PayPal that they can let scammers get away so easily, while requiring the buyers to have to jump through so many hoops to defend themselves and STILL get rejected.

After calling Customer Service again after receiving this rejection, I was told to submit the evidence AGAIN via the 'live messaging' service on PayPal. What good is that going to do? Your resolution team refuses to acknowledge my evidence and continually sides with the scammers.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @eczpianze123,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! I'm very sorry to hear that the claim was denied. If the evidence that you submitted was not reviewed correctly, please allow a second opportunity for review. I definitely understand your frustration and hope that you'll allow the opportunity for a second look.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Temp20220624Z
New Community Member
I have personally witnessed people who took a package knowing it was not for them but had their address on the package. It simply put was theft by receiving and at Christmas. With this in mind there are just as many brick and mortar thieves as there computer scammers. Beware of your neighbors. Neighborhood watch should be inplace. For those who do most of their shopping online get outside cameras especially during the holidays. People drive thru looking for packages left by delivery companies..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.