Resolution Center

speedbugy
Contributor
Contributor

I am not very impressed with PayPal right now, especially their resolution center. I ordered an item, waited, no email from seller for weeks. They gave me a shipping number. The item was never shipped after weeks. I contacted the resolution center, and filed a claim. They sent me an email with a different shipping/tracking number from the seller. Waited weeks more. I got a 5.00 item instead of the 99.95 item I ordered. I sent PayPal all the info with pictures when I files the claim.  Now, PayPal sent me an email to send the item back. I have to pay shipping cost to HK for an item I wasn't sent. I do not understand why I have to pay shipping and not be refunded when it will cost more than the 30.00 they may give me back. I still have to pay interest on my PayPal account while I wait 30 - 60 days for a refund. I been a PayPal member for a long time. I think this transaction will be the one that closes my account. This is not fair knowing I was screwd by the seller. I will never buy again from an overseas seller, and you can thanks Royput Technology Co. for that.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

wbelan
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is fine until you encounter a problem.  Then the term "help assistant" means nothing.  I sent many messages containing attachments photos proving beyond doubt my incorrect shipment had been returned, received and signed for by the company representative listed as the seller.  After weeks of communication Paypal closed my dispute in favor of the seller who never refunded me for the product all parties agreed was not what I had ordered.  Paypal offered a appeals capability that rejected every attempt to forward the images they claimed they had not received.  Every attempt to forward supporting information was rejected with what posted as error in system on their end.  I then requested customer support to report a faulty system and requested they forward supporting documentation and/or provide phone contact so I might clarify the situation.  This has gone on for weeks now and no remedy is in sight.  A lot of time and attention has been executed by Paypal to ensure a robust and trustworthy customer support and protection plan however all this effort appears to be "word only".  No effort has been forth-coming to resolve this issue and only proves to work in the favor of poorly managed vendors.  Everyone should consider alternate means of conducting on-line business.  Experience in dealing first-hand with credit card companies prove protection in alleviating this fraudulent behavior by unsavory sellers.  I will in the future remove third party affiliation whenever possible.  A little more complicated but worth the effort. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.