Refunds: buyers claiming to not have goods which were tracked in post

MissKJDavis
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I am so confused, upset and concerned that ebay asked paypal to refund a customer 6 months later after sale date for a sale worth £50 for an item sent tracked delivery to the buyers address. The concerning thing is, i have gone through my whole account on ebay countless times only to  find that there is no trace whatsoever of the sale and refund.

I need to locate the receipt which i do have somewhere, still, i hope, then make contact with ebay to pursue the dispute. The question is, how on earth do i find the transaction for the item which the buyer claims to not have received? I just cannot find any details anywhere. There is a name and address on paypal to the buyer for a refund which i have used to try and find him on ebay but still no luck.

Have any of you had similar experiences? How did you manage to resolve it if you did? How did you prove you had sent the item? £50 may not seem like alot but when you haven't got it, it is a lot of money to lose along with the goods he got for free. In fairness to him, it could be a fault with Royal mail which means when i find the receipt i can claim back on insurance as i always send my items tracked in the event something like this happens.

I would appreciate your comments. Thank you so much

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.