Refund

realDivinus
New Community Member

Hi, im Trovo streamer that is a platform same Like Twitch… Today one man come to me stream and donate money, and know he OPEN a cases for money refund. How i can take that money bcs in my description a write “donations can’t be a refunded”

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi realDivinus, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

I understand a customer has opened a dispute on recent donations you have received. Buyers have 180 days to dispute a transaction made through PayPal, and the Buyer Protection Policy will override your refund policy for your Twitch account. You may be asked to provide information to the dispute case to support your side of the claim, and this will be reviewed to see if we can cover you under the Seller Protection Policy. More information on the Seller Protection Policy can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/what-is-the-seller-protection-policy-and-what-items-aren%E2...

We aim to resolve claims within 30 days, and you will be updated via email. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.