Refund

siandort
Contributor
Contributor
Hello guys. So I have a question about refund. I received a message from customs that the package cannot be handed over to me because it is a goods that is prohibited. I need some license or whatever...**bleep** laws in my country. Its just a part for airsoft replica. So they have to send it back to the seller. My question is: Do I have the right to a refund when I have not even seen the goods ( 300€ goods + 30€ shipping). Do I need any confirmation of sending the package from customs? well thank you.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi siandort, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

I would recommend reaching out to the merchant to request a refund from them. If you are unable to obtain a refund from the merchant, please review this link for information on how to dispute the transaction on your PayPal account - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-open-a-dispute-with-a-seller-faq1344. For this specific issue, please choose "Item not Received" if you need to open a dispute. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

siandort
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for answer. The seller just answered me that he will send me money back when the goods return. So now I need to wait like 1 month till it arrive to him. Sorry for my english. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.