Refund money

Waman
New Community Member
Dear I transfer fund from my PayPal account to my friend account but by mistake it was debt from my linked credit card, the fund was hold by PayPal because of insufficient documents. What can I do now. I need fund to be credited my Friend account or refund money without any deduction and conversion rate. Please advise.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Waman,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear your payment is currently being held. I know this must be frustrating. Based on what you have explained, it sounds like your account is currently limited. 

When an account limitation is placed, you would be required to complete all the steps in the Resolution Center to resolve it. Once all the steps are done, your account would be sent for review. You would then be updated via email. 

If you have any further concerns please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.