Refund is not processed

efratbraun
Contributor
Contributor

On 17.11.2021 I ordered something from AliExpress and paid with PayPal. After a few days the seller claimed that he did not receive the payment (even though the payment WAS deducted from my PayPal account). The seller then wrote that the sale is cancelled. I submitted a claim to PayPal, however, I’ve never received my order and also never received a refund (in spite of a few reminders). I find it very annoying and very unreliable.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @efratbraun

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction hasn't gone quite as you had expected it to go. How long has it been since you've opened your dispute? While we do provide the merchant some time to respond to the case, we do want to be as fair to the buyer as well. You can read a bit more about the Dispute Process Here

If you have any other questions about your case, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.