Refund for a completed payment

hauakaevaja09

Hey,
I have problems with Humble Bundle, they disabled my account at 21st September. At same day asked refund for multiple bundles from which I hadn't revealed single key.
Humble replied to PayPal refund request to handle through Humble Support, I did that, despite earlier at same day that they sent message that anything with related to my email will be ignored. I was quite naive to thing, maybe the handle refund requests differently.  Couple weeks later sent new mail under work email account, later had to explain that real mail address associated with account was other. Got reply that my case was forwarded to some supervisor fella etc. Close to a month silence, I guess that was just pure promise so I would forget over time.
As Paypal "didn't receive product" refund can't be asked twice, I have no idea what to do.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adam1

Hi, welcome to our Community. I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble with some purchases. If you have already disputed the transactions and the cases were closed, we aren't able to pursue the issue for you further, regrettably. If a resolution can't be met with the merchant and you paid via card or bank, you may want to reach out to your financial institution to seek other dispute options.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.