Refund claim lost to scammer

HZRamzi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

So my friend was working for a certain organization and was getting paid his salary on my paypal account. One  time the person responsable for the payments made a mistake and sent double the amount to another guy, so he then asked him to send me the difference directly (meaning my friend's salary), which he did and we withdrew the money. A while later the guy who sent the money asks for a refund. They confront him about it and he says its a mistake. I also counter the claim and he cancels his claim (or so he says) and the claim is gone. Now he is doing the same thing again under a new reason, the first, that he canceled, was for "unothorized transaction" and now he says he "never received the item". There is no item to be received. 

I countered the claim but it's been ruled in his favor and I have no idea how to file an appeal or if I can even do that at this point. I also dont have any particular proof of the nature of the transaction between us.

Help me please.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.