Received about 8 email with a verification code. Why? Guess someone is trying to hack me again

Bull88
New Community Member

Received emails verification code to reset password. Got about 10 emails now. I have t used PayPal this month so why? Ha he’s again?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Bull88,

Thank you for posting, and welcome to the community as a new member!

I'm sorry to hear that you're receiving those emails. I can see why you're concerned. It sounds like someone is indeed trying to access your account by changing the password. It could be someone trying to get into your account, or it could be something as innocent as a person with a similar email address who is mistyping their login information.

If you have concerns about the safety of your login credentials, you can change your password. If this is something that happens habitually, you may want to consider changing the email address that your account uses by adding a new one and removing the old one. That way, anyone who has your old information will not have the option to even attempt to change the password.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.