Paypal withholding a payment

-Eve-1

Paypal is withholding a payment from me, wont let me ask the community apparently i dont have access privileges to do that. And i need help. Can anyone help me to release my funds???

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @-Eve-1,

Thank you for visiting the Community Help Forum!

I understand your concern about not having access to your funds. Don't worry. The money still belongs to you. When you receive a goods & services payment, the funds will be held by our standard 21 days hold. Delaying funds availability is a common industry practice we implement to help ensure the secure use of PayPal. Please check the article fore more information on Payment holds and the process to speed up the release.

If the funds are held due to pending actions in your account, please contact PayPal Support team to help you with the steps to resolve the account issues to access your funds. Contact options to reach PayPal can be found in this article

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.