Re: Topyeen Store... Does anyone get bad exp this Co. PayPal rules in favour of scammer.

stuartchapman20
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a folding workbench  from < Removed> and was given a tracking number,after weeks of waiting a small package was delivered .This package which had my tracking number on it contained a  small digital  thermometer  with a flat battery .I complained to the  vendor and was told the shipping agent had sent the wrong item but I could keep it and they would give me a 40% refund . I complained to PayPal  and have now received a  message saying the vendor supplied a tracking number and it is shown to have been delivered to my house so the case is closed in favour of the scamming vendor. I know other people now with similar problems, I will never use PayPal  again or knowingly  buy from Chinese companies. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

imsims123
Contributor
Contributor

It happened to me too. They sent me a toothbrush instead of my item. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stuartchapman20 

Paypals non receipt dispute process is pretty much automated so tracking proving delivery = seller wins.

However if you want them to help you get a refund from your sadly poor choice of scam seller then......

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MaggieBM
Yes, I was also scammed by this seller. I bought a rotating shelf and never received anything. They sent me a fake shipping website that shows it’s on its way but never got anything back. I tried to dispute it but I was dumb enough to think that he’s shipped the item so I let it pass the time limit. Now PayPal won’t even help me get my money back. Thanks for the tip on contacting my credit card. I’ll give that a try. But I ordered the shelf in February and have received nothing and it’s now JULY.
Login to Me Too

crafouille
Contributor
Contributor

Hello !

Sapme to me.... I ordered in January

''The latest household practical trash can'', and it has been exactly the same thing : the vendor has shown a ''proof'' that I received it... Of course it's not true !!

but PayPal has juged the vendor was right...  I'm really angry... but I can't do anything !!

Login to Me Too

Rachel_S
New Community Member
I continued bugging them say no I will not expect anything less then a full refund. I got an email today (8/14/21) saying I will reserve my full refund in 1-3 business days. I'll update on 8/20/21.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.