Re: PLEASE HELP ACCOUNT IS LIMITED

CRCtodd
Contributor
Contributor

Received a notice that my account has been increased yet there is a freeze on all my activity. My customers can't even get their refunds?

what the hell is going on here?  What kind of scam is PayPal pulling?

We’ve increased the amount of money from sales immediately available to you each month

We're happy to see your continued good-selling practices and positive relationships with your customers. As a result, we're increasing the amount of money from sales immediately available to you each month.

New: $6,991.52 USD

Previous: $5,000.00 USD

To request an increase, log in to your PayPal account, click the Notifications icon at the top of the page and then  at the bottom of the page.

If you request an increase, we usually can give you an instant response. However, in some cases, it can take up to 3 business days. You can request an increase once every 30 days.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @CRCtodd,

Thank you for making your first post in the Forum! We're glad to have you here!

It sounds like two separate things happened. The first is that there was an increase in available funds from the reserves in place on your account. The other is that a limitation was placed on your account so more information can be collected. While a limitation is in place, it is not possible to conduct any transactions, including refunds. I'm very sorry to hear that you're encountering this. If there's anything listed for you to complete, please follow the steps as quickly as possible to minimize any downtime.

If you run into any difficulties and need to speak with Customer Service, you can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. I hope this can be resolved quickly and you can go back to your regular activities!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

CRCtodd
Contributor
Contributor

Have spoken with several analyst and keep getting different responses.

My account was frozen with no explanation only that it was flagged as a risk.

My funds are frozen for 180days and I cant seem to get any quick resolve to this situation

very frustrating as I have been a Paypal merchant for 10 years?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @CRCtodd,

I'm so sorry to hear that. If the funds are held for 180 days, that would mean that the limitation is permanent. If there was any point where information was requested and it was not supplied, that might happen, or in some cases the limitation might be permanent from the beginning. If you think this has happened in error, please reach out again to Customer Service. If the options on the contact page are not able to be used, an alternate contact method would be a PM on Facebook or a DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be reversed for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

CRCtodd
Contributor
Contributor

was not helpful, has not resolved my situation

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.