Re: Bait and switch scam from Actio Pte. Ltd.

suntek101
New Community Member
Regarding raycheung comment below, I am the party in West Linn USA that received his return proving that the Actio Pte. Ltd. is a scam with no intention of refunding his money. I would suggest that if you are given a return address to google it first to see if it is legit. Otherwise don't waste your money shipping your return there. You would think that PayPal could check out the supplied return addresses first on behalf of their customer as a courtesy to see if it was legitimate or not.  

raycheung  Contributor

‎Jun-07-2021 07:50 AM
Re: Bait and switch scam from Actio Pte. Ltd.
I have the same issue. Actio Pte. Sent me a counterfeit product wooden Jigsaw Puzzle - Fox. The customer service of Paypal is not helpful at all, sending me stupid answers. The even can't provide me with simple answers. First I get a fake address in Vietnam/Singapore. And after I sent messages to the customer service multiple times that it is suspicious, they asked the seller to provide an address again for sending back the product. Now they provided an address in West Linn in USA, without confirming that the case is suspicious. Nothing at all..
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.