RangeXTD Scam?

Rasputen
New Community Member

Has anyone ordered a RangeXTD to increase the range of your wifi router, I ordered one and was shipped a cheap telescope instead. I tried to contact the merchant but cannot get anyone to answer the phone. Has anyone out there had a similar problem with this product or am I alone, which I find hard to believe. I would just like the correct merchandise or my $60 back.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

NeilP2
Contributor
Contributor

I also have a current problem with the RangeXTD!

I did receive the correct item but the on/off switch at the side is already broken after only two uses.

I have tried to contact customer services and the seller but as yet had no luck!

Something not quite right!!!

Login to Me Too

Bene100
New Community Member
Yes thankyou for bringing this up, I just recently fell for the same scam. We have terrible Internet currently and I'm sharing with Siblings. I wanted to resolve this issue with a quick solution. But this company is taking advantage, I'm not made of money. Please something needs to be done about this, not only are they taking our money but they are taking advantage of PayPal too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.