Raising second dispute for same seller

Fee10
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a product 2/2/22 and since then no communication from seller. I raised a dispute but chose the incorrect subject of unauthorised transaction as i didn't know which one to select but explained in notes that I thought i had been scammed (Seller showing Costco wholesale banner but seller in China). Paypal declined dispute as transaction wasn't unauthorised. I cant go in and raise another with different subject heading as it keeps saying i already tried to dispute it and case closed. Item has not been received and requests from seller for refund ignored. 

I have since had no response to emails, no tracking or shipping information and no item has been delivered. I think this may be a fraudulent site/seller.

What can I do to re raise with Paypal the correct way? I am in my 60s, so not overly tech savvy 😞

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fee10 

Call customer service and let them know you filed the wrong type of dispute and have it reopened as Item not received.

1. https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us
  2. Click Disputes and account limitations.
  3. Click Disputes
  4. Click Dispute a payment
  5. Click Message Us or Call Us after “This information might help” box.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fee10 

Call customer service and let them know you filed the wrong type of dispute and have it reopened as Item not received.

1. https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us
  2. Click Disputes and account limitations.
  3. Click Disputes
  4. Click Dispute a payment
  5. Click Message Us or Call Us after “This information might help” box.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Fee10
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your prompt response!

I think my best option would be to talk to them as suggested but I cant find a number online?

Login to Me Too

Fee10
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for this - now resolved!

Login to Me Too

Dchamp504
New Community Member
I was just scammed and I also reported it as unauthorized. And I used the wrong wording now I can't submit anything else in resolution center
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.