RESOLUTIONS

maniatiko66
New Community Member
I purchased an item from a seller . it was sold to me as it will work on my vehicle . the item in question is an accesport from cobb tuning. when i received it when i connected it to program my vehicle it would no communicate with it . i spoke with seller back and forth untill we both got upset and he blocked me. ok easy i file a claim . so i did and this is been going on since february . the resolution center has made an unfounded assumption that i had modified the accesport. how? if it dont even work with my model year car. i contacted the maker COBB and explained my situation and i received an email. which i forwarded to paypal saying they do not support my model year that that tune loaded in the accesport is not compatible with my vehicle . still i continue to message the resolution center and they continue to say that i modified it but i want them to. prove that to me . how? can i do that if there is no support from the maker. we talking of 900.00 dollars here not 100 or less. i have let them (resolution center) that i will not stop untill i speak with a manager and show me how they came with this conclusion. it looks like they are siding with the seller . also because my paypal account is using my bank and not my card i cant claim it to my bank . in another note the center must have a language challange because i have told them this about the bank and other things and they continue to suggest the same things i already told them i cant do. can anybody help? or give me an idea? i will still continue to message the resolution center . i will not stop until some one will show me how they determine that i have " ALTERED" The item. thank you for your time
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.