Puppy deposit

temp20220224a
New Community Member
Thank you in advance for any advice!  Here is my problem.... I put a $500 deposit on 1/30/2021 for a puppy knowing it could possibly take quite a few months to aquire the puppy.... I had already used this breeder before to purchase a healthy wonderful Boston Terrior.... so I had no issues leaving this deposit because I had already bought a puppy from her.... BUT now it is a year later and I have no puppy... I have been in contact with her over the months and she has given my every excuse in the book from trouble in breeding to puppy passing away to even family members passing away.... I have also found similar complaints on-line regarding this breeder.... since I was strung along and some much time has passed by I'm unable to get a refund and fear this maybe happening to other buyers!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20220224a 

Sadly yes, you only had up to 180 days to open a dispute for non receipt of the puppy, too late now unfortunately.

However if you funded your paypal payment via a card then you could try your card issuer and hope its not too late for them?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.