Providing additional information about the account | Page does not respond

oleg96
New Community Member

I'm asked to provide some information to unlock my account, but the link does not work properly - the page is constantly browsing. It's been for 2 weeks since I'm trying to solve the issue, they don't have English-speaking support in Germany, is there an email of Tech support where I can address this problem.

It is so frustrating, I cannot access my money! Having such a terrible experience with PayPal!

Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 12.28.53.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @oleg96

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues resolving an account issue. You may want to first try to clear your browser's cache, cookies, and history - that normally does the trick. If you're still having issues upload documents after that, I'd recommend reaching our to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.