Provide proof of purchase from your supplier

niwenwen
Contributor
Contributor

My account is on hold for receiving money from a friend and they have limited my account and asked for 3 items of proof although the items clash with each other. The first one was simply to prove my id, the second was for this specific transaction with which I selected there was no transaction proof because it was from a friend. But the third item is to upload an image of the transaction proof....this option is still sitting there since there's no transaction proof from my supplier since it was just a payment from a friend so I guess they will not remove the limits on my account.

Seems like a programming error since I would image after selecting that no proof could be provided since it was a payment from family and friends the third proof requirement should disappear.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@niwenwen 

Write a note to explain why the requested document they are asking for is not available, pdf it and upload to the request.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@niwenwen 

Write a note to explain why the requested document they are asking for is not available, pdf it and upload to the request.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

niwenwen
Contributor
Contributor

Interesting, that was what I was gonna do at first but I thought someone would perhaps have another solution/explanation.

Login to Me Too

Amiel_Glen

Have you followed this? I am about to try this one because this 'Provide proof of purchase from your supplier' is driving me crazy.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.