Proof of Identity and Proof of Address

Vfttyt
Contributor
Contributor
Hey this question is specifically for PayPal users in Philippines. Can you use TIN id for proof of Identity and use Barangay certificate of residence as a proof of address?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Vfttyt,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

As proof of identity, we can accept any government-issued document that shows your personal details such as your full name and date of birth, and your picture. As proof of address, you can provide a utility bill, financial statement or a government-issued document with your personal details and your address. The document needs to be issued within the last 6 months to be valid. 

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525GK
Contributor
Contributor

hey! im having the same problem but i only have my birth certificate. I have the photo ready but dont know where exactly to run this through since the interface only accepts three options to be submittable (National ID, Drivers liscence or Passport)

Login to Me Too

halimkma
Contributor
Contributor
My company is non resident business company in USA. I do not have SSN or USA driving license or ITIN. O have only EIN and virtual business address in USA. Can I get proof of I'd using my passport and EIN
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @halimkma,

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! Here's a Help Center article you may find useful: What kind of documentation can I provide to remove my account limitation?

If you're still running into issues after reviewing that article, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.