Product not received

Gerriseis
New Community Member
I ordered a new seat for my Street Glide, and the place I ordered it from said it has been delivered. I have not received it. And I paypal keeps closing my dispute. HELP
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Rui93
New Community Member

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gerriseis 

Because seller provided tracking number showing delivered status.

If the seller presents evidence that they delivered the goods to your address, PayPal may find in favour of the seller for an Item Not Received claim even if you claim you did not receive the goods.”

If you have the tracking number, have the carrier to investigate if the shipping record of the tracking number is delivered to your address and if your address is even on the package. PayPal’s link to the supported shipping carrier may not have the capability to verify street address information due to privacy concerns. Just delivery status and city, state/province, country.

You’ll have to get a human to review the case providing compelling evidence to reverse the decision. If PayPal refuses and you paid by credit card, contact your card issuer to reverse charges and provide your evidence to them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.