Problems withdrawing and recieving money what is wrong with paypal

jayev1
Contributor
Contributor

firstly, is it just me or does paypal get less reliable by the day.. i have recieved 2 payments, 1 of them is in my available balance and 1 of them is showing as recieved but not available.. i can't even withdraw my available balance i just get an error message.. paypal is really getting on my nerves, they don't pick up the phone and the chatbot won't connect me to a  real person, what do you do in this situation, why even use paypal anymore ?? 2 step verification, captchas and generally the site and app are horrible to use !!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @jayev1,

Thank you for your post!

I am so sorry to hear about your negative experience. I know this must be frustrating. Funds can be held for various reasons, for example if you are new to selling with us. Typically funds are released after 21 days, or 24 hours after confirmed delivery. For more information, please click here

Regarding withdrawing your funds, you may be having issues with our internal secuirty system when trying to withdraw your funds. I would suggest you clear your cache and cookies, or try again using an alternative browser. Sometimes the system just needs time to reset. 

If you continue to experience this issue, please contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Treidgen
New Community Member

I spoke to a Rep 7 days ago regarding the 72 hour hold and still cannot access funds via debit card, credit card, or check. I have also logged into my account on 3 different devices using the app and a web page, so the cookies and cashes are not the issue. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.