Problems with Letter of Authorization

myppcr
New Community Member

Paypal keeps rejecting the Letter of Authorization we keep submitting. I am the owner of the company and so I filled it out with my information and signed it myself. The Paypal Authorization template even says that if you are the owner of the company you can sign it yourself but it keeps getting rejected and our account is frozen. How have others resolved this problem?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Joy

Hi @myppcr,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry to hear that documents you are supplying are being rejected. I understand how concerning and frustrating this would be. For this situation, I suggest contacting us to provide additional details. To contact our Customer Support, please click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

connielashun
Contributor
Contributor
Again today my payment was rejected so I have been sending my payment to my account for over a year plus and this is what been going on them rejecting my payments now I resent it again this is what they are doing when Paypal keep rejecting my payment resending it back to Paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.