Problems verifying my account as a seller

nenepesos
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I recently started selling through Depop. An app that allows you to post and purchase various clothing items from other peoples closets. I recently began selling a few of my own items. I already had my card linked to my PayPal account due to me having it saved into my account when I purchased other items through PayPal. For some odd reason when I sell a item I can’t recieve the money due to my profile not being verified. Although when I go to try and verify it, it says add bank or link card In order to verify. Although my card is already linked, so when I re-enter the same data it just goes back to its original state of “unverified” I lost money from orders due to me not having it verified just wanted to see if anyone else has this icky situation on their end too as a seller and care to help out with the solution, other than that follow my Instagram <Removed> If you’re interested and check out my depop <Removed>haha bye appreciate anyone who can help tho

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.