Potential Unauthorized Activity

grannyjan7
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Donna!  I have run into a HUGE snaffu on my second PayPal account!  Again, a hacker.  I have

been on the phone with overseas customer service people about it for a week and have spent

over 20 hours trying to get this resolved with no success.  Could you please email me?

You are the BEST and only customer service representative

who had been a pleasure to speak to and who KNEW how to resolve my issue!  I sure hope you

get this!  I am ready to set my hair on fire!

Thanks,  Jan

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @grannyjan7

Welcome back to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some more concerns with what sounds like some unauthorized activity. I'm glad to hear Donna was able to help you with your previous concern. Unfortunately, we're unable to connect you to a Customer Service representative you previously spoke with through this forum, but we're happy to get you pointed in the right direction. 

If you've encountered unauthorized account activity, please report that activity through our Resolution Center. If you run into any speed-bumps completing that report, please reach out to our one of Customer Support teams through one of the methods listed in this Help Center article: How do I contact PayPal Customer Service? 

Since it sounds like you've run into some difficulty over the phone, I might suggest one of the methods through Social Media or our messaging systems. 

Good luck with this and future transactions through PayPal!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.